I received my black quilted lining and quickly got to work cutting out the pieces. Getting that together was easy. Even sewing it to the leather shell was too, but the installation of the collar had me nervous. I had altered the collar point shape and knew that I didn’t want to have to undo anything after installing it. Even though I know I could rip it out and hand sew another collar in, I didn’t want to!
Lining from Wawak
Back neck facing and back lining.
Collar before sewing in - had to add snaps!
Ok, I did some lapel adjustments and now what’s left is maybe adding some pockets (I know, completely wrong order), and my sleeve and bottom hem finishings!